Recent content by Younger

  1. Y

    A little help from the experts.

    I have an original condition 1948 F Cub that I am restoring. The tractor is in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically, with the exception of a few nicks and faded paint. I am planning on having it painted soon, and want to do everything I can to achieve perfection prior to the...
  2. Y

    Vinyl decals

    Use a few drops of Johnsons baby shampoo mixed with water in a spray bottle. I worked for a window tinter and sign guy for a while and this was the preferred method.
  3. Y

    Super A lifting arms

    looks like some hack welding job. They are about 35 degrees different. I will try to post some pics to solicit some advice as to what to do.
  4. Y

    Super A lifting arms

    Are the lifting arms at the rear of the tractor supposed to be the same height off the gound or offset? Looks like they were welded at one time and are not parallel.
  5. Y

    Farmall A temp gauge

    My manual says "Tractors with gasoline engines are not regularly equipped with this feature"
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top