What is it worth?

bumblebee

This is a 1925 10-20 that runs. I don’t have lugs for wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_0509.jpeg
    IMG_0509.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 197
You guys west of the Mississippi always have nice stuff . Over here in the East that’s at least 1000.00 tractor. Maybe more if it had some oddball options.

In partial work cloths, and partial moderately new paint, $2000 would be pretty high, $1300 might work if with little fuss it can be cranked up and drives OK. Jim

This tractor is owned by me in South Dakota and is used as a lawn ornament. 100l years old next year!
You might want to use a different description when you offer it for sale. You posted it runs, expand on its positive aspects, don't call it yard art. Yard art to me sounds like non-operatable and anything over scrap value minus the cost and time of getting it to the scrap yard would be a plus. The only way yard art is worth more in my thoughts is if it has pieces that are usable, and you find the buyer that wants it for parts. Or you piece it out and sell individual parts.

In partial work cloths, and partial moderately new paint, $2000 would be pretty high, $1300 might work if with little fuss it can be cranked up and drives OK. Jim
If it moved even one inch under its own power I'd consider it driving ok.

Back in December it was was non-running with no picture. Now that it's running, what about the rest. Or is it basically a stationary engine? I'm not the one to ask and 10-20s don't seem to to carry much value. That being said, I would think the $1,000/1,500 range. Hope it works out higher for you.

Whereabouts in S Dakota? Trying to figure drive time from the east coast.
Red .... considering the distance from the east coast, would it matter much "where" in S. Dakota do you think? And while you are at it .... WHERE on the east coast?

Back in December it was was non-running with no picture. Now that it's running, what about the rest. Or is it basically a stationary engine? I'm not the one to ask and 10-20s don't seem to to carry much value. That being said, I would think the $1,000/1,500 range. Hope it works out higher for you.
I think you might have me confused with someone else because I never said it was not running.

Red .... considering the distance from the east coast, would it matter much "where" in S. Dakota do you think? And while you are at it .... WHERE on the east coast?
Yes, it matters. Thst's why I asked. I'm from a little state settled under a charter by Lord Baltimore, who was actually born George Calvert. Sad thing is, before they finished up the paperwork and official stamps, he died. His sons carried the baton however snd several counties are named after Calvert and his boys. Short answer: I'm from Maryland.

I can see where it would cost more to haul it than it is worth if hauled very far. And since it can take almost a day to drive across SD corner ways I can see why it could matter to somebody traveling from afar to do it. It's about 380-400 miles across east to west and about 180-200 north to south depending on whether you include the tail on the southeast corner or not for that distance. Sd is a very pretty state to travel in though with a State Patrol that has been very accommodating to me in the past to work with. Never will for get the time I asked about travel after dark with a small over size I had one.IT only stuck over the sides about 4 inches and they had requirements for lights along the sides at the corners and widest part of the load if 6 inches or more over and Interstate only. Well I was going to Huron at the time and wanted to get to Mitchell for the night. The scale man at the port said you can do 70 can't you? I said with my hand by my my head if they don't look I can do a bit more chuckling he grinned and said it's only about an hour to Mitchell. I told him how I read the permit . He said he was sure that was not how they meant it to read, though he read it the same way. Thanked him and was on my way. Pulled in to Mitchell just after dark. Fun times out west.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back