1/43 Massey Harris

tractorguy2

Won this Massey 33 on an Ebay auction. One and only bid $4.99. Very little interest in 1/43. Back in the 90's the 33 was very collectible and often
brought upwards of $90.

I have over 50 different 1/43 scale Ertl tractors.

Been picking them off ebay lately for custom projects. This is an LA I made with an L and a 600. Just need to figure out a grill decal and find my
exhaust pipe.
cvphoto154564.jpg

cvphoto154565.jpg

cvphoto154566.jpg

cvphoto154567.jpg

The one I always wanted and never could find in the 80s and 90s was the green challenger and the ford with the loader . Finally found the Massey and loader on eBay . Wish they wouldve made more implements a single action disk and a spike tooth harrow wouldve really made a nice display but Ertl struggled for a long time in the implement department

Ertl made three different 8ns with loader. I think I have an extra green Challenger.

The last toy show I went to I bought a 3d printed graham hoe fits nice behind my 1/43 scale tractors.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back