1370 Case (white one) with slippage in 1 and 2 but not 3

We bought a 1370 Case at an estate auction. It had been sitting a while. Once we got it to start and put different tires and tubes in it we moved it. We then noticed that in 1 and 2 it slips but it is fine in 3. I thought that 1 and 3 powershift are on the same so I should be slipping in both of those but I am only slipping in 1 and 2 . Has anyone had this issue or does anyone know what I should look at or check to no longer have this issue?

There are 4 clutch packs in the powershift. It takes 2 clutches to move. First is c1 & c2 second is C1 & c3 third is C2 & C3 reverse is C2 & C4 Clutch pedal down is C4. C1
is the common clutch in first and second. your problem is in the C1 system somewhere. It could be in the valve or in the clutch . Check the pressure on all clutches. My guess is
the problem is in the clutch.

The tractor will need to be split to checkout the problem, will be C-1 problem and even could be broken bolts holding the C-2, C-3 clutch pack together. Rod.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back