where i need to drill out 3/8 thread to
7/16 threads . Also have heard of stronger
bearing . That 1370rod had mentioned. But
not sure where at . So any help would be
Greatly appreciated! God Bless .

cvphoto161230.jpg

cvphoto161231.jpg

cvphoto161232.jpg

your in way over my head, but if 1370Rod in giving you direction you should be good to go. i know he has retired but he still mentors here occasionally. gobble

Some used tractor parts salesman is going to like you before that is over. Elmers Repair in KS is a good one. If you do not find some totally delaminated clutch plates you better check the brakes because that is generally where all that black coffee grounds looking stuff comes from. I thought the 3/8 to 7/16 bolt deal was specific to 1070s, I might be wrong. To find 1370Rod you need to go on Facebook Case page.

First make sure you have a JI Case Shop service manual for this tractor and read it. Then hopefully 1370rod and a few other wise case mechanics can help guide you.Not all parts can be bought new.Best of luck.

Yes I know the guys at Elmer's that a good bunch! I was thinking the same thing need to go through the brakes. They are probably gone also . Thanks for the reply .

Thank you and I have two manuals . And I am going to re-read it . There are not many of the case 70 guys left. I love these tractors .

Taking the cab off opens it up quite a bit but I have never done that, we had cab stands that we just shoved the rear of the cab up far enough to get a few long extensions to get the top bolts out then rolled the rear out from under it, but you got a chance to clean everything up real pretty. As others have stated, you have to get to the bottom of where that debris is coming from on the screen. Search back and look up Brokengun's experience with a inferior oil that unbonded every lined plate in his 1370, I havn't seen him on forum lately but maybe he reads and doesn't feel the need to post.

Thanks Mel. I needed to replace cab bushing
the ones in the back where all but a bolt
and washer . Thank you for your reply.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back