140 rear lift arm

Randle

New User
I was servicing my 140 and left lift arm where it pivots on the shaft that goes through the fast hitch to the other side has a grease fitting and won’t take grease the right side will take, my question, does the left pivot on through shaft to?

Attachments

• IMG_5614.jpeg
    IMG_5614.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
I was servicing my 140 and left lift arm where it pivots on the shaft that goes through the fast hitch to the other side has a grease fitting and won’t take grease the right side will take, my question, does the left pivot on through shaft to?
Yes to some degree.

fitting clearing tool.

Take the zerk out and dig the dried grease and ? out of the hole. replace the zerk, or clean it if it is serviceable and then try it,

Remove the pin and the cast bracket unscrews off the end of the bar. Now you should be able to blow the plug out with the grease gun. Worst case put it in the vise and remove the zerk as advised above.

Well I finally got it off by heating,
When you raise the lift I guess the cross shaft turns in the threads to keep it from binding

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back