15-30 7.5x18 old style 3 rib front tires

Corn Borer

New User
Hi I’m looking for either new or good used front tractor tires for my 15-30 1927 Deering McCormick tractor. I like the old style 3 rib tires. Any out there?? Thanks

Yep.I bought a set last year for my WD9. Acctually,that is a fairly common size. Go see your local farm tire dealer.

Hi I’m looking for either new or good used front tractor tires for my 15-30 1927 Deering McCormick tractor. I like the old style 3 rib tires. Any out there?? Thanks
u probably need to go to miller tire, as them tires are a specialty tire, even the same as with the old 20 x700 or 750 truck tires in that size. them tractors use 700-750 X20 tires. 10-20, 15-30, wd40's are all 20 inch tires. the newer ihc models such as wd9 to the 660 all use 18 inch tires. i did get a set of 750 x20 about 5-6 years ago from kal tire which they had to get in, and made in china. yippee !

7.50 x 18 three rib tires are widely available from several manufacturers. Any ag tire dealer should be able to source them for you

As others have said, 7.50-18 / 7.50x18 tires are widely available from tire dealers and online. A quick google search shows prices as low as $123.99.

If you would like to place a Wanted ad to see if someone has some used tires they might like to sell, use the Marketplace Classified Ad section at the top of the screen (or under the three line thing on the upper left if you're using a phone or tablet).

are you sure those are 18 inch tires? cause at the time there was no 18 inch tires on them tractors, nor even 18 inch tires. the steel had cutdown 20 inch rims and also the hecht and french rims were 20 inch. unless someone cut them down later and used the 18 inch rims from the later tractors, as just wondering.

My 1933 W-30 has 18 inch tires as well… F&H
thats interesting, as i have 20 inch on my w-30 with f&h rims. i just never saw 18 inch tires on these tractors and have seen a lot of them over the years. in 33 everything was pretty steel also. even my 22-36 had cutdown steel with 20 ". just saying 20 inch was not period correct is all. i even have a set of brand new old stock F&H rims for a w-30. and my other w-30 is 1937 and has F&H with 20" tires.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back