1609 loader on 1600

Operators manual says to hook the lift cylinders to the right side lever. I like the lift cylinders on the left. Anyway, it jerks when I lower it. I have adjusted the restrictor and it does not help. Do I need to switch to left side or is there a possibility that I just have a problem with my restrictor? If I remove the adjustment holder will any parts fall out of place?
 
Do yourself a faver and spend the money for a remote through the power beyond. Valve, fittings,hose and joystick are around $500 but worth every penny. As to your question your restricktor isn't set right yet, but even then ocasionally it will do it under certain conditions.
 
Change the male fittings on your hydrolic hoses. Your old fittings are worn and olivers are very picking on this. I've had the same problem and new male ends fixed the problem.
 
I have a 1550 diesel with a loader on it that dose the same thing, Only dose it when its at lower RPMs. Speed the engine up (1000 to 1300 rpms) and it will go down smoothly. This is the quickest way to solve the problem. Bandit
 
The reason for that is the pump supplies enough oil to the rod end of the cylinder at the higher RPM. Therefore the cylinders do not caviatate. It is better to operate that way anyhow. Most gear pumps are not very effecinet below 1000-1200 RPM
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top