1650 single acting cylinder and 3pt Hitch

Hi,

I have a gas 1650 and am trying to run a disc mower with a single acting cylinder. I have opened the bleed screw and still have no luck using the remote to lower the mower without affecting the 3pt hitch. The mower will fold down but the 3pt drops simultaneously. As soon as I let off the hydraulic lever the 3pt comes back up and the cylinder contracts and brings the mower to an upright position.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE 3PT HITCH WITH A SINGLE ACTING CYLINDER?

Thanks,

Carlton
Decatur, IL

Attachments

• IMG_3802.jpeg
    IMG_3802.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5112.jpeg
    IMG_5112.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 25
The three point hitch no.

The single acting did you back out the interlock I believe it is called.

That stuff should be in the book.

RT

The bypass valve, necessary when the bleed screw is opened.. It's a bolt and lock/sealing nut on the side by your left heel. Loosen the locknut and back the bolt out a couple of turns and retighten the nut. It will disable the lift so do it with the lift all the way up, it will stay there.

The bypass valve, necessary when the bleed screw is opened.. It's a bolt and lock/sealing nut on the side by your left heel. Loosen the locknut and back the bolt out a couple of turns and retighten the nut. It will disable the lift so do it with the lift all the way up, it will stay there.
Right heel as sitting in seat of tractor.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back