1655 Oliver

I have a 1655 oliver serial #24303-490. model # 665-22092. The diesel has a rod or main bearing out of it. Otherwise the tin is straight. #3 speed hydral shift has never been a problem. Always maintained, at least as long as I have had it, which is little over 5 years. I have never used it hard myself. Just haying.

Anyway, anybody looking for a project. would be happy to send photos.

Email is: [email protected]

Thank you
 
I want as much as possible for it, what do you think it is worth?

I have talked to a couple of people who thought I could get 1000 to 1500, and a dealer who was talking about 3000 but I am pretty sure he was trying to sell me something.

The tractor is located in Big Timber, Montana. I realize we are a long ways from almost everywhere.

Thank you for your time
 
I would be interested but like you said far away from everywhere and I'm low on cash. Hopefully someone will grab it instead of scrap.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top