1655 Shifting Problem - Any Help?

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
My 1655 doesn't want to stay in second gear for some reason. I try to put it in but it wants to pop out when I let the clutch out. Seems like the whole "lower side" is a little hard to shift into gear. Whats my problem? Thanks!
 
Does it pop out of 4th gear? Does it pop out of 5th gear. How about first or reverse? What are the last 3 digits of your serial number?
 
Seems like it is just 2nd and R1? Then the other side - 5th and...? Only really pops out of 2nd though, and not all the time. All of the lower range gears seem to go in hard though?

Sorry - I don't have my ser # handy
 
I had the same problem with my 1655.The shifting fork bolts were lose,replaced with new bolts,with locktight and lock washers.
 
I had the same problem with my 1655.The shifting fork bolts were lose,replaced with new bolts,with locktight and lock washers.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top