1802 Sheet metal

I had most of my tractors panels powder coated last week. I can say that I am truly pleased with the appearance except for three small pieces which are pretty pitted up badly. I am having a fabricator make two of the parts for me, however, the one piece I still need would not be worth the cost of reproducing. I am hoping to find a replacement left hand side clutch pedal cowl that isn't pitted up. My tractor is one of those vietnamese recons in which they most likely spread bondo on the pitted parts before painting. When I had my parts powder coated, they blast off all that fluff to bare metal.
If anyone knows where I could find one in decent shape, I'd like to buy it. The rest of the tractor literally looks brand new except for this piece.
Its hard to see in the pic the pits, but its pretty ugly.

<s>[url=http://s191.photobucket.com.../z229/Chandlerazman/IMG_4076.jpg<e>[/img]</e>

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back