1937 McCormick I12

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
https://photos.yesterdaystractors.com/gallery/tphotos/a107915.jpg Here is a picture of 1937 McCormick I12 that I posted about earlier. I don't know why the m's didn't upload.. sorry.. but can anyone tell me about what this tractor is worth.. it runs great, my dad is a mechanic and we have owned it since about 1977, he had it painted as you can see in photo and used it for parades.
 
Here It Is


a107915.jpg
 
I see only the photo comes up on the link.. but if you look under Galleries > Tractor Photos > 1937 Mccor Ick I12.. you will see my m's didn't upload..
 
Thats a real nice piece, as far as the value, anymore it is anyones guess, I spoke to a buddy that went to the Moline gathering last week end, said attendance was light, and restored nice tractors were not bringing squat, I would say this is a poor time to sell..
 
The tractor is an earlier model 12 with the small more desireable tires on the front. I'd say it was at least 5k. It would bring more if it had elec start and fenders but the way it looks no less than 5.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top