1948 IH TD6 In Search of Parts for Restoration

Tanman67

New User
Hey guys I’m currently restoring my 48’ IH TD6 crawler. I’m looking for some parts that I know are getting really hard to find but I wanted to write in here in hopes of someone chiming in and might have laying around that I could pay for. Looking for the rear light that bolts on the fender. Also looking for the battery cover box. And also looking for the International emblem that bolts on the grille. I’d also like to try to find engine covers but I know I’m asking a lot. Thanks

Hey guys I’m currently restoring my 48’ IH TD6 crawler. I’m looking for some parts that I know are getting really hard to find but I wanted to write in here in hopes of someone chiming in and might have laying around that I could pay for. Looking for the rear light that bolts on the fender. Also looking for the battery cover box. And also looking for the International emblem that bolts on the grille. I’d also like to try to find engine covers but I know I’m asking a lot. Thanks
There is or was a place here In Versailles MO that would be likely to have what your looking for if Mike is still in business. If you do a search for Zimmermans in Versailles you should be able to find him

How is restoration going. I friend in CT doing the same thing. He's looking for the left floor board or foot rest part NO. 53822DX. He also is looking for the front emblem (recently found 1/2 of one).

HERE'S THE PHONE NUMBER FOR ZIMMERMAN'S 573-378-7210 IF HE IT STILL IN BUSINESS

How is restoration going. I friend in CT doing the same thing. He's looking for the left floor board or foot rest part NO. 53822DX. He also is looking for the front emblem (recently found 1/2 of one).
It’s going good got all the parts I need and now just about ready for sand blasting! I have an extra emblem if he is interested. I could ship and he could pay with Venmo PayPal or Zelle. 530 306 4267. Thanks Tanner

It’s going good got all the parts I need and now just about ready for sand blasting! I have an extra emblem if he is interested. I could ship and he could pay with Venmo PayPal or Zelle. 530 306 4267. Thanks Tanner
thank you. Lee found an emblem!!

Attachments

• 20240504_161028(1).jpg
    20240504_161028(1).jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 4
  • 20240504_161042.jpg
    20240504_161042.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 4

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back