1954 dodge truck job rated G , tilt bed car/truck carrier

Anonymous-0

I'm looking for info on a 1954 dodge truck , 6 cylinder inline, 4 speed , like a early rollback , only bed just go's up and down , but bed is extended , with ramp to put cars and trucks on has winch on front of bed , it has its own drive shaft type setup to use winch off of engine , email me and I will send pics , I am wondering since I'm on a very small tiny budget , if its worth fixxing and keeping or send to scrap yard , it has a clean title ! is missing battery cover door on drivers floorboard , and I lost the key , so I'll need a new ignition switch with key , engine not stuck was turning over when hooked to battery , no brakes , what would be the cost of just fixxing whats there , to put on the road and drive ??? I do not have alot of money , and wanted to get a rollback , but found this at auction , but now no work ! i haul scrapmetal and could really use this truck but only if its cost effective , i was offered 500 bucks for the cab but passed , as I did not want to part this truck out , I've owned for p[ast 2 yrs now , and has been outside , and I dont want to this this beast go to waste !

its well worth saving, dont scrap it!, if you arent able to afford to put it back on the road, post it for sale here and in the wheels of time magazine, as a whole unit, somebody would love this rig to haul their antiques to the shows with

I'm in Waynesboro pa 17268
the truck is located in Greencastle PA , is there anyone here that could help me fix this sucker up to put back on road !!!! the owners of property say its got to be moved now , or they will call the scrap people themselves ! my phone is 717 491 2842 !!!!

needs towed asap , scrap right now is going for 8.00 per hundred pounds and people are getting ancy , I really want to save this this truck !!!! but don't have 2000 to dump into her to fix up now ! my cell is 717 860 0167

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back