1956 Case 400 Clutch Replacement

I replaced my 400 clutch and everything else inside yesterday. The good news is it's done. The bad news was, that it had two or three good days of life left in it!
cvphoto168685.jpg

cvphoto168686.jpg

cvphoto168687.jpg

Tod,

That worn out clutch disk reminds me of a cherry orchard owner who was standing outside his pickup truck smoking a cigarette. He kept puffing and looking at it and puffing some more and more looking. Another truck driver finally said, What the H are you doing? The instant reply was priceless. When cherries are a nickle a pound, you have to smoke'em right down to the filter. Laughter all around. Don

Happy Birthday, Tod! I just got back from an Oak Ridge Boys Christmas concert. They are 75, 80, 80, and 84. My, how time flies. Don

Don!! We've been to their concerts and personally met and talked with them. They are simply Good Ol'e Hometown Boys. After a concert in Syracuse, NY, when everybody was going out the front, we went backstage, and got their autographs, and I said to Willy Lee what a great job they did. He extended his hand and humbly said Thank you sir, appreciate that. Another time, just recently, we had a family gathering in Seneca Falls, NY and they were staying at the hotel where we had the gathering. I ran into 2 of them in the foyer, approached them and chatted, mentioned Syracuse, and as a result, they came to the dining room we had reserved and extended their best wishes. Truly Great Artists!!

I was part of an opening act for the Oak Ridge Boys many years ago. This would have been in the 69 or 70. I was 7 or 8 years old.

That must have been a really special moment in your young life. I must say their concert made my Christmas season. It was wonderful to see and hear them perform.

No, They were playing at the company Christmas party were my Dad worked and they asked the company to plan the opening act. At that time my brother two sisters and I were a quartet and we sang some Christmas songs before they came out on stage. My claim to fame LOL.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back