1956 John Deere 45

Anonymous-0

Hey guys, I have a John Deere 45 that I bought last year but it didn"t come with a corn head. I have searched around my area but can"t find anyone with a corn head or filler plates for sale. I didn"t know if you could point me in the right direction for finding somebody who has one for sale. I'm in central Illinois. I also had a question if anyone has heard of some type of aftermarket fan that mounted over the operators platform. I have been told that they were round and some of them had a filter on them to help get ride of some of the dust. I was just wondering who made them and if anybody has a picture or anymore information on them. Thanks for any help.

What is your row width?that will kinda dictate the cornhead you need.A 210(2x38),234(2x38) or a 313(3x30) are the only ones that I know of for the 45.The fillerplates are not completely nesesary.Many years ago an older wheat farmer decided to raise corn.He simply installed a cornhead(334/335) and flipped the 'wheat sprockets' on
his old 95rb,and combined corn with the best of them.did a first class job.

The correct corn head for your 1956 JD 45 combine would be a #10...They are very hard to find..Even a later #210 would be hard to find..Theres a #234 on ebay right now for $950 in Illinois..

A neighbor used to have a 1957 45 JD with a corn head but its long gone..

I'm located in central Illinois. North Carolina is a little far for me to go. I am mainly just wanting to use it for shows so a 210 or 234 head would be just fine.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back