1970 Muir-Hill 101

pomester

In Ontario. No association. I've not seen such a machine before, tho the Forum lists 5 other threads in the past.

Muir Hill - 1.jpeg

Looks like a brute - "Muir-Hill 101 tractor, year around 1970. Build by Muir-Hill from the UK, Ford 6 cylinder engine, 100 hp, ford transmission and rear axle..."
A good series of photos associated with the listing.

There is a sometimes YT member who has one and he goes by Muir Hill 101. He is in Central Idaho, but his most recent post is August 6 2023.

In Ontario. No association. I've not seen such a machine before, tho the Forum lists 5 other threads in the past.

View attachment 65561

Looks like a brute - "Muir-Hill 101 tractor, year around 1970. Build by Muir-Hill from the UK, Ford 6 cylinder engine, 100 hp, ford transmission and rear axle..."
A good series of photos associated with the listing.
Uses the 380 c.i. Dorset industrial, if I remember right.
Had a chance to buy one, along with a County 754, probably 20 years ago. Passed on them, largely because of how far away they were. Wish now I'd have tried harder to get them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back