1972 Ford 2000 Carb replacement.

fuseblower

New User
My Ford 2000 3 cyl gas needs a carb and I am interested in replacing the Holley with a new Zenith.
Anyone have an Idea where to get the best price??

(quoted from post at 10:22:15 09/30/23)
I have a good used Holley if you're interested...send me a PM
A few pics
mvphoto110346.jpg

mvphoto110347.jpg

mvphoto110348.jpg

My email is open

This post was edited by nashranch on 10/01/2023 at 09:13 am.

I just saw your post. I have been away for a while. I bought a Zenith fron Steiner Tractor. But thank you very much. And Merry christmas.

I have never replaced a Holley cuzz I have been able to fix them. When I searched for a replacement TY had the best price. Those Holley's are so simple my issue is most of the time all I need is the paper gasket. I make them and have always won on the first try. That was till yesterday, The 2000 I gave my SIL you had to run it with the choke on. I wanted him to learn how to work on the carb it took 4 try's to get the gasket right. All that was wrong with it a piece of trash got into the main jet.

Yesterday I showed him how to align the distributor for removal, take the points out put them back in. Sometime today we will put it back together. The junk in the main jet.

mvphoto112615.jpg

Mine was leaking real bad. I replaced the gasket but the casing was distorted. I plan to try to polish both haves so they fit tight together. I could use a flat fine stone to do it by hand.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back