2007 Kioti DK45S

hoggmj

New User
I am having issues with my Kioti DK45S. I was using it yesterday pushing a small stump out of the ground, I wasn't working it
hard at all just barely pushing on it. The tractor died and I tried restarting it and it acted like it wanted to start but
didn't. I turned the key to the off position and tried again and nothing all the dash lights are off and none of the lights
work. I tested the battery voltage and it's 13.9. Any thoughts or suggestions?

You jolted something loose and found a loose connection. Wiggle and tighten both ends of each battery cable.

We bought a DK45HST in 2011. The dealer told me they do have issues with the ignition switch. Sometimes mine acts up and I always have to hold it a certain way to start it. My brother bought a 2014 model and it has a different looking switch.

We bought a DK45HST in 2011. The dealer told me they do have issues with the ignition switch. Sometimes mine acts up and I always have to hold it a certain way to start it. My brother bought a 2014 model and it has a different looking switch.

When I bought my ck2610 back in 2016 ask the dealer what was their most common problem was. He said the key switch and they kept several in stock.

I am a mechanic at a Kioti dealer. The two most common issues I see for a no start situation are #1) the safety module and #2) the ignition switch

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back