2013 MID-ATLANTIC ANTIQUE TRACTOR SUPER PULL

Saturday, March 30, 2013
Registration at 6:00am and pull begins at 8:00am Sharp!

Harrisburg, PA Farm Show Complex

The Farm show has improved their ventilation system. We will put the scales outside and run fewer tractors in the arena. Hopefully, this will solve the Fume problem of last year!

Please come out and support this pull and competet against the best in our area!

Thanks, Brad
Untitled URL Link

Sounds great Brad. Boy things changed since I last talked to you - glad to hear it. Got your message yesterday - will give you a call here in the next few days.

Brad, I have a few questions for you

1. Is there per-registration? If so, how

2. How many classes can a tractor hook?

3. What are the hook fees?

brad are you guy going to teck the tractors befor the pull like the rpms my tractor rpms may be or 30 % but not sore

I went last year, don't know about this year, but they never worried about anything but the speed limit, tire size and cut, and drawbar height. If you are letting it scream you are supposed to have side shields and a scatter blanket over your flywheel. I bought two cheap ones for a chevy and tied them together.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back