2022 JICCA Spring Convention

I am planning to attend the 2022 JICCA Spring Convention at the end of March and early April, which I am really looking forward to. This is the first time attending so I am unsure what to expect. I see there are several collector tours and I see there will be some vendors. Is this something that I need to empty the piggy bank to attend? (I seem to leave money at most of these events) What is the auction all about? Is the Banquet worth staying for? Do they have some speakers talking about CASE or is it a business meeting and dinner? Do they have raffles that they need prizes donated to? I called the people in charge of answering questions and they answered my questions that I presented them. But the more I think about it, I am hoping to also get the perspective of people who have attended in the past.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back