22 to 29 Mc Cormick Deering 15/30

Does anyone know of a good 15/30 mccormick deering tractor mechanic that can help me on the carb? Its a 1705D imperial and I cannot get it to stop leaking or the float set to keep from running out the overflow. I would be willing to give them my telephone number if so??

Rudy Calin operates Rebuilt Mags and he does rebuild F12 carburetors, not sure about earlier ones, but might be worth asking: http://www.rebuiltmags.com/

SadFarmall

well i have no problem to look into it but i am in alberta canada. unless u are willing to ship it. also post a picture of that carb so we
get on the same page. before you said it was a brass carb. yes that is the ihc model R carb. BUT if the tractor has the robin manifold it
will have a different carb . i will post a pic. then tell me if its the same carb.

this one???

cvphoto95955.jpg

cvphoto95956.jpg

here is the float setting. as i said before if the needle and seat is not holding it will leak gas. need some details here.

you know we do our damdest here to help people. post a bunch of stuff for them. for their lack of info posts then poof they dont answer a
thing. its sure nice to know the outcome of our help. and a thank you to you too.

Hey,to all,I am sorry as this site is supposed to notify me when I get a response and it just dont do it,for me anyway. The carb float u posted is not the same as mine and I really dont know how to post pic on this site. My float has an arm on it for adjusting heigth and found out today it has a pin hole in it. I will check this forum more often and for u that responded,again I am sorry for no reply. Don

This post was edited by don harmon on 08/06/2021 at 05:07 pm.

Hey,to all,I am sorry as this site is supposed to notify me when I get a response and it just dont do it,for me anyway. The carb float u posted is not the same as mine and I really dont know how to post pic on this site. My float has an arm on it for adjusting heigth and found out today it has a pin hole in it. I will check this forum more often and for u that responded,again I am sorry for no reply. Don

OK, my modem went out on this guy so just got the new one installed. Yes,that looks like my carb and I did solder the pin hole so maybe I can set the float?? Thnks for the reply and sorry about the delay and getting back to u.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back