220 Fordson Engine Sleeve seals

MarB

Hi, I have a bit of coolant dropping in my oil. Engine is in a 1956 Fordson Major 220 Diesel. Engine # is S443024. I,m going to pull liners , clean block , liners & then replace lower liner O-Ring seals as well as head gasket & oil passage rubber O-Ring between block and head.. My problem is buying these parts separately. They are available in an engine overhaul kit , which I don,t really need..All I need is 4 liner O rings , head gasket ( copper 1 MM thick E1ADDN-6051-C ) & oil passage O ring seal located in top of block between block & head.
If anyone can help please with parts you have on hand or location in Canada to source them , please contact me. I am located in N.B. , eastern Canada. . E Mail is [email protected]

I wouldn't be so sure that I didn't need the new sleeves until I looked at the old ones. They can get very deteriorated especially the ring grooves.

http://www.external_link.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=337_395_398_414
This site has them separately.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back