2470 weight

DWalsh

New User
Does anyone know how much a 2470 carcass less engine weight. Have one to scrape out junk transmission and replaced with 9130. Sure hated to lose and 4 wd with pto. Dan

We are located in north central Indiana and have taken most of the usable parts off of it. There just doesn't seem to be a demand for the remaining parts and we need to get it gone. Anything that anyone wants shoot me an e-mail. Dan

We have 4 case ingersol garden tractors and a vac, sc, dc, 800, 930, 1030, 580, 1370, 2290, and 9130 and basically only use the 580, 1370, 2290, and 9130. Some of others might only be started 2 or 3 times per year so we are not in the habit of scraping things not being used. I would be more than happy to sell the carcass to a salvage yard or anyone for scrap price or a little less if there was any demand for the parts left on it. any interest call me at 574-721-5125 or shoot me an e-mail.

Sorry for the lengthly reply.
Dan

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back