Jcha35

New User
I recently purchased a 1966 2510 and with winter coming up I need a cab. I am having trouble finding any 2510 cabs that are available. Does anyone know of a John Deere part # for a 2510 cab? I thought that maybe a different model # cab may fit a 2510 but I don t know if any are compatible. Maybe someone knows of an aftermarket one that can be ordered?

I would not bet on finding any mounted cab that would fit a 2510. Why not look into a good 'ole heat Houser setup which was made at that time and certainly was better than nothing.

That may be the only option and probably the easiest. I figured that because the 2510 was only made for a couple years that it would be hard to find a cab.

Here is the one I have. I have two 2510s
and have played with the idea of putting an
aftermarket cab on one.
cvphoto135147.jpg

First thought might be a John Deere roll-bar cab?? Then maybe the ole Cozy-Cab?? If not, there is always the heat-houser, with a windshield and top..

As a kid, my neighbor had a year-a-round cab on his 2510.
It can be done, I bet the only difference would be the shroud around the hood.

Look for a year a round or a Hiniker off if a 3010/3020 and I think it will go on easily

I will go with Haymakers reply. Any Year Round or Hiniker cab off a 3020 or a 4020 will work. The difference being the filler over the hood.
The Year Around cab I had on my 4020 had three sets of holes for that filler making it fit a 4020,3020 and a 2510. Dad once bought a nice cab
off a 4020 for our 3020 a few years latter he sold it and put it on a 2510. Tom

I sold/installed new Year-A-Round & Hiniker cabs back in the late 70's/early 80"s. I think either brand cab designed to fit JD 10 or 20 rowcrop tractors will fit a 2510 with a few minor alterations

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back