3 point on AC 5040

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I have a 1980 AC 5040 tractor. I bouht it used ~4yrs ago and has been a descent tractor. This past fall the three point hitch started given me issues. they will not go all the way down, probably only go down about half way down. If I put it in float position the arms will go all the way down. When it is the position control, it only goes down 1/2 to 2/3 of what it use to. Anybody have any ideas?
 

I think this is an UTB Universal 445 also sold in USA as Long 445. Based on FIAT original design. Lots of stuff in the archive if you look for Long 445 hydraulics posts
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top