3010 steering problems

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I have a 3010 tractor. It tracks straight down the road but when you steer it right or left the wheels turn all the way real fast and then they slowly correct themselves and it doesn't help if you counter steer. I am leaning towards the steering valve. Any help would be appreciated.
 
I think you need to replace the o-rings in steering motor. Parts keys #20 & 21 and seal parts key #13.
4-R47083 RING,BACK-UP ADD 3.72 USD 14.88 USD
4-B3685R PACKING,O RING ADD 3.40 USD 13.60 USD
2-R26290 RING,BACK-UP ADD 4.94 USD 19.76 USD
2-R26282 PACKING O RING ADD 2.58 USD 10.32 USD
R34748 SEAL,OIL ADD 28.84 USD 28.84 USD
8022.jpg
 
On a 4000 what are the recommended lifting points on the engine in order to remove the steering motor? The picture and instructions in the service manual are kind of vague.
Thank you.
 
I raise them up with a fork lift under the front axle and block them up where the clutch housing meets the engine.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top