3010 vs 3020 oil pan?

mmfarms

Question for the experts, more of a curiosity than anything. Would a 3010 oil pan work on a 3020? The bolt pattern looks the same. The only difference I can see is that the drain plug on the 3010 is in the center, vs off to the corner on the 3020. Why did they move it?

Also the optional oil heater plug on the 3010 comes in from the passengers side, while the 3020 plug is on the front above the drain plug.

cvphoto115987.jpg

SV
Why didn't you cross-reference the 3010 & 3020 engine pan & gasket part #s & state """YES those parts will interchange""" instead of posting your not so cute photo of a wrinkled elderly woman?

This post was edited by Tx Jim on 01/31/2022 at 05:12 am.

Although I dislike the newer version of JD parts online I've learned to navigate their site on my desk top computer. I don't do anything on my cell phone but talk & text mainly due to phone having smaller screen & my poor vision.

I just have a hard time. Finding anything on it anymore I dont
even try unless its my own parts and even thats a pain i need
to get paper parts books again

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back