urbancase

asking for input as I never been around a 3594, I am looking to add a tractor next year it looks like a 3594 would fit the bill for what I want. did they have any problems? I am looking at the 4 wheel drive models and so far that is everyone I found. I for the most part try to have a little more tractor then needed so just wonder if anything stood out that would make it a bad choice. thanks ahead of time for responses.

Only two negatives depending on use, only 1000 pto and the front assist does not disengage. The not disengagement makes them a bit harder on tires if you do a lot of road driving.

My biggest complaint on mine is the pro engagement detent is terrible even after having dealer rebuild pto..so i have to bungee my lever to ensure it doesnt pop out of the detent and shut off while baling.

Karl, there is an adjustment to fix what you have going on with the PTO popping out of gear, in the PTO valve on the side of the tractor there is a line that comes out and goes back on an angle, when that line is removed , there is an internal adjusting plug that takes an Allen wrench to turn, proper adjustment is when it holds in with the engine running and won't lock engine shut off. You can do this without removing the fitting, get the line out of the way and work through the fitting. If you use the Case parts site you can look at the valve breakdown before you tear into it.

This post was edited by mEl on 07/09/2021 at 05:56 am.

I would by a Magnum and skip the 33/3594, never really impressed with ours. I ran a 3594 for 10+ years, ran at 196HP it would not out work our 2390 & 7130 2wds pulling the same implements. Biggest thing I didn't like was the constant traction part as Jon mentioned.
cvphoto94213.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back