Anonymous-0
Well-known Member
Why do people hold so much value to the "late" model 1970-1972 4020 over the early model 4020? OK yeah I know that the hydrolics were on the right next to the seat as apposed to the left hand dash, but what else...
Here is what I know...
1)12V over 24 V...big deal just change the starter...
2) starts with a key switch
3) hydrolics on the side next to seat instead on dash.
4)engine has egg shaped muffler and 5 more hp.
thats it...so why are these thing 35% to 40% more in price? Is there anything I am over looking?
Here is what I know...
1)12V over 24 V...big deal just change the starter...
2) starts with a key switch
3) hydrolics on the side next to seat instead on dash.
4)engine has egg shaped muffler and 5 more hp.
thats it...so why are these thing 35% to 40% more in price? Is there anything I am over looking?