4020 PTO Question

Fordy20

I can't find or figure where #23 snap ring goes. I have #22 spring washer and it looks like the snap ring goes in front of it but I don't see any snap ring or grove for one. That HyGard is pretty expensive and I don't want to drain it again. Asked at the dealer and they didn't seem to know. This is a 1969 Powershift. Maybe it doesn't take a snap ring in this case?

Appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• IMG_4838.jpeg
    IMG_4838.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4836.jpeg
    IMG_4836.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4835.jpeg
    IMG_4835.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
I can't find or figure where #23 snap ring goes. I have #22 spring washer and it looks like the snap ring goes in front of it but I don't see any snap ring or grove for one. That HyGard is pretty expensive and I don't want to drain it again. Asked at the dealer and they didn't seem to know. This is a 1969 Powershift. Maybe it doesn't take a snap ring in this case?

Appreciate any advice.
Here is how I see it. The groove for # 23 snap ring is in #6 to keep it in the bearing.

IMG_4838.jpeg

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back