415 Oliver pull type mower

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hi- I found a 415 Oliver pull type mower that looks to be in good condition. Does anyone have any idea what it might be worth? Paint,decals & everything else appears to be good. Also looks like it's always been housed. Thanks in advance.Jon
 
I've got one of these. I wouldn't pay over $200 for it. I paid less than this with about 50 percent sickle life left in it. I've used mine but without a crimper hooked up behind it tends to pull a little off to the side if you try and go too fast. If you don't have too much to cut it probably will work fine. The 415 seems to be more common than the belt driven models of the same era. The 415 was the pitman version of a line of mowers.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top