44 A decal placement

Tstoner

I know this thread has been asked a lot but can't find the answers I'm looking for. I orded a set of jordie decals and the placement diagram it came with is too blurry and can't make it out and all the ones online are the same way. The ones I'm not sure about is the hood decal does it get centered on the hood? Also the service filter every 10 hours sticker. Last one is the pressurized system sticker. My tractor does not have a water pump but does have a pressure cap on the radiator that I know is original. Not sure if it should have decal or not

On a 44, the decal is centered on the hood. The service every 10 hrs. goes on the crankcase breather. The pressurized system sticker would go on the hood near the radiator cap.

I'm not sure which is correct for a '44, but below are the placements of my '39 and '46, respectively. I think Mark is saying the '44 is like the '39:

Attachments

• 1939DeereARunning.jpg
    1939DeereARunning.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 1946DeereARunUp.jpg
    1946DeereARunUp.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 13

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back