454dav

New User
looking for a part number for a starter for a 4400 gehl skid steer with a ford gas engine

Last edited:
looking for a part number for a starter for a 4400 gehl skid steer with a ford gas engine
Welcome to the forums.

Since you already know what you have you should post about this in the Crawlers, Loaders, Dozers, and Backhoes Forum. It will get more views there than on this forum (intended to actually identify the make and model, not individual parts). You can use the Contact Us button and ask a moderator to move the thread over to that forum.

Any numbers on the starter itself? A picture might help. There is a chance Gehl chose the starter, not Ford.

Welcome to the forums.

Since you already know what you have you should post about this in the Crawlers, Loaders, Dozers, and Backhoes Forum. It will get more views there than on this forum (intended to actually identify the make and model, not individual parts). You can use the Contact Us button and ask a moderator to move the thread over to that forum.

Any numbers on the starter itself? A picture might help. There is a chance Gehl chose the starter, not Ford.
thanks jim the problem is i don't have a starter on the machine i haven't found a parts place that can tell me what is the right starter for this machine i think the motor is a ford industrial 134 gas engine i haven't found anybody that can tell me what starter it takes thanks rick

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back