4440 liner o-rings

So both o-rings are now red? Suppose even I can’t mess that up...
E3E60543-FD3B-4DC8-A27C-747984E9D1AA.jpeg

Yeah that’s what they always used to be black on the bottom by the oil red for the water up top by the fire. I called and asked

Yeah that’s what they always used to be black on the bottom by the oil red for the water up top by the fire. I called and asked
Aftermarket kit or genuine John Deere?

qf7mcFt.jpeg

If I may ask, were the pistons "pre-loaded" into the sleeves when you unpacked the kit?

A and I so you would think they would be ok. Might call some of them directly instead of going through Deere but I was told that has been how they have showed up now by the parts guru. 4 of the oring sets came with a Deere colored bag, 2 sets that came in the big box were more purple not as red either way I wouldn’t have had 6 of the purples. You can kind of see in the picture. They were not pre loaded like I hoped so I’ve popped rings on this morning pistons were in the sleeves but some upside down. Not terribly impressed with the shipping it was kinda all thrown in the box and then two more little boxes like they had a set partially built then added it to make a 4 a 6 cylinder kit. They did have nice instructions on the rings

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back