bobgrimes

2 requests. Can someone explain how the pressure relief valves work on a 45 loader and can I purchase new ones someplace? Also. I am looking for the metal insert that goes over the manure forks to make a dirt scoop. Thanks.

I believe there are high and low pressure cylinders, the low have tie rods and were for letter series tractors. It's not hard to make a dirt plate with a little welding, also there was a snow/cob attachment

You may be SOL on the dirt plate. I got two old buckets and had a plate welded onto the bottom of the tines for dirt/scoop. Don't know about the valve. Mine was hooked into the lower port of the power trol and worked OK. Single action only. Not sure of JD still has the leather cups for the pistons. They need rebuilding every now and again. Not a problem if you can get the cups.

It might cost less to buy an entire loader just to get the dirt pan or snow bucket ($25 to $250 for a complete loader) rather than try to find one piece or have one made.

The valves are located on the opposite end from where hose connects. Single action hydraulic. They screw in and have a little screen in them.

Did you find a dirt plate? I had one made many years ago. I don't use the loader anymore and would consider selling it. No shipping though. If interested, you would need to come to southern Minnesota to look and possibly buy. I do have some photos somewhere. I will try to find them and post if you are interested.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back