$50.oo 841 Elenco???

warbaby

I was going to try and talk him down a bit, until I read the ad...
cvphoto155160.jpg

cvphoto155161.jpg

I need 50 dollah to make you hollah

That ad was only up for about 30 minutes before it got deleted, but the guy wasnt really selling it, he was just trying to get an idea of a
value range for it. I'm guessing he had to list a price for FBM posting rules to allow him to place the ad.

Maybe now he'll re-list it as actually for sale, but probably at a SLIGHTLY higher price!

I imagine it would be a littttttle tougher to turn without power assist. Would be so fun to drive and work though, even if exhausting!

(quoted from post at 22:16:43 05/23/23) Relisted for 10K. Good luck with that!

$17,350.00 Nicely restored diesel with power steering, no loader.
Auction Ended: April 01, 2022
Machine Location:5000 Herner County Line Rd.Southington, Ohio 44470

The repaint is a top end paint job and the tires probably close to $3000. so $10K is not very much less than the cost and labor in it.
The 24 inch rear rims with 16.9's on them are odd looking and make it rake down on the rear.

(quoted from post at 02:54:30 05/26/23) The repaint is a top end paint job and the tires probably close to $3000. so $10K is not very much less than the cost and labor in it.
The 24 inch rear rims with 16.9's on them are odd looking and make it rake down on the rear.

I would add, nowadays, tractor restoration is a losing proposition so it has to be a labor of love to do all this work.

(quoted from post at 02:54:30 05/26/23) The repaint is a top end paint job and the tires probably close to $3000. so $10K is not very much less than the cost and labor in it.

In addition those fronts are larger than they should be.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back