500 and 930 coming soon

111

Member
New 500 and 930 coming soon, best $1250 I've ever spent
Ben
a116495.jpg

a116496.jpg

a116497.jpg
 
Did you get the pair for $1250?? If you did, I'm extremely jealous! LOL Looks can be decieving I know, but they sure look good to me. Best of luck to you with them. Great find.
Kow Farmer Kurt
 
Yep $1250 for both, 500 runs, 930 stuck but not to worried I have another engine if i need it.
Ben
 
I am proud of you for saving these tractors and at a bargain, no less. They have any others left? I am sure you will have some fun, which one is the lucky first one for restoration?
 
Wow,just love when someone not only saves them,but gets a great deal! Congradulations! Hope we see more of them!
Does the "500" have hyd and pto?
 
,,, great save ,,you would make a few buxif you scrappex them , but you better never report back to us such a sad deed... ,I am in market for 930 diesel motor if you do not need yours...
 
Both are nice tractors. Looks like the 930 is a 1960 or 1961. I would drain the oil and then pour some diesel down the exhaust. Also found out that pulling the starter you can get a better pry on the flywheel. Stick the 930 in gear and let it rock some, may be loose by the time it gets home.
caseman-d
 
I'm getting excited to get them home, they will be here on Monday, they are coming from Sask. I usually do they diesel trick down the exhaust then pull the valve covers and push down each valve a little with a pry bar,you can watch and hear the diesel going into each cylinder, I have had pretty good luck with that then like you said use a pry bar on the flywheel. I have never tried the wheel trick, but I think I will. Thanks for the advice. Can't wait to take the 500 for a ride.
Ben
 
Anyone want the cab from the 930 for $150, I'm in Kingsville Ontario, just south of the Windsor-Detroit border about 40 min.
Ben. 519-818-8217
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top