5020 Allis compact

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Does any one know where I can get a head gasket for a 5020 Allis compact with a S126 Toyosha diesel. My local dealer says that it is obselete. If anyone knows where I can get any engine parts for this engine, please let me know.
 
Hey Mike, try searching the archives here or under the AC page. This came up a month or two or three ago, and as I recall the general consensus was not to be found. BUT, some fellas came up with some pretty interesting ways of reusing the old ones. I know aint new, but if new can't be had, you do what you can. Anyway, as I recall...new don't exist. Sorry, but hope can help you get to guys that can help.

Mark
 
For gaskeys try olsongaskets.com (olsonsgaskets.com?) in Port Orchard. WA, who deals in obsolete gaskets, but don"t know if has any foreign parts.
Several sponsors of some of these old tractor and old truck sites make head gaskets, including solid copper ones.
I think one of the posts in the archives here gave a Toyosha parts source in Canada.
Another said was either part of Hinomoto or used by Hinomoto, and some parts then available thru Agco, but pricey; if you"re in small community, maybe dealer in larger city may have a few lying around.
You might try Googling Hinomoto parts, or trying the other tractor/Ag sites for a Hinomoto forum.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top