53 ford Jubilee lift arm bolt

53 ford Jubilee lift arm bolt loose won’t tighten can still use three point lift works ok ?
If you are talking about the bolt that goes into the differential, There is a castle nut on the inside that you will need to tighten. Should have a cotter key in it. you have to have access to it from the inside. On my 64 ford 4000, I had to take the opposite axel trumpet off to get to it.
HTH
Keith

As the above reply if it's the lower pivot pin that is loose it has to be tightened from inside the housing. If the pin is worn it is best to replace both of them while you're in there. I think a Jubilee is the same but on N's you can remove the left trumpet and gain access to both pins. The pins are tapered and have a nut on the inside.

As the above reply if it's the lower pivot pin that is loose it has to be tightened from inside the housing. If the pin is worn it is best to replace both of them while you're in there. I think a Jubilee is the same but on N's you can remove the left trumpet and gain access to both pins. The pins are tapered and have a nut on the inside.
You are correct - the repair is the same as for the Ns, Hundreds and both the four cylinder and three cylinder Thousands.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back