555 hydraulic failure parts help

Lost all hydraulics, checked everything, bypassed hoe and loader works perfect again. Must be system overpressure valve D8NND683AA. cross creek sent me to gulf south and they only sell the entire hydraulic manifold ! I haven t heard back from the Ford Newholland rep. Is there an online machine wrecker ? Or good place for parts

(quoted from post at 23:31:11 06/26/23) Lost all hydraulics, checked everything, bypassed hoe and loader works perfect again. Must be system overpressure valve D8NND683AA. cross creek sent me to gulf south and they only sell the entire hydraulic manifold ! I haven t heard back from the Ford Newholland rep. Is there an online machine wrecker ? Or good place for parts

That may be a Gresen valve assembly. Gresen was purchased by Parker. Contact a hydraulic shop that specializes in Parker.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back