580CK MOD 3point

WARedneck

New User
I have a 67 580 with a MOD 3 point hitch. I just pulled the BH off and mounted the MOD.

I am needing yet to couple the hydraulics and the connections do not match. I know that I need to have a hose made and need advise on the plumbing of the valve body. I believe that high pressure hose that is on it is on the return side and I need pictures to validate. Can someone supply any pictures or a hydraulic schematic?

I see you did what we normally try to encourage folks not to do that is “hi-jack a thread” The thread was kp54’s about a steering problem although he has the same tractor as you. Normally not condoned to place your problem in the middle of someone else’s thread just because you see members replying there but not to your post. You are asking for pictures of some one else’s set up let’s turn that around and have you show us pictures of what you have and this may be another way to solve your issue. Pictures post through the “Attach files” button at the lower left.

That was unintentional and the platform is awkward. If you had done your due diligence, you would have researched and seen that there is a post that is all-a carte for the same thing, after the discovery was made. Anytime there is a break in the thread, this tends to mean the posting window is for a new thread. I feel that your callout is inappropriate.

Okay sorry I did not consider that you may have been struggling with the new format this probably being your first sign in on this system. I did look to see that you joined in 2018 and only had 8 posts so that should have possibly clued me in. Just FYI, within the first hour after a post you can edit it. Not sure if you can remove an entire reply but you can edit out wording and leave a short apology. So what about pictures? I know in some cases back hoe units have a dedicated flow line from the pump that has to be “looped” back into the tractor when the hoe unit is removed. Not sure if that applies to your machine. A valve to operate your 3 point can be obtained to work in this situation if it is the correct type and size. Is this going to be a situation that the hoe and 3 point will be occasionally swapped or is this going to be a permanent removal?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back