611-B Rear Rims

chuck machinist

13-6/36Tires are no longer available for my 611-b US Manufactured .My thought was to perhaps get a set of DC rims and mount them to the 611-b. This obviously would raise the rear of the 611-b. That is of no concern to me, as I could get a few more MPH faster. The DC is in North Carolina so I will take a ride tomorrow and measure the OD of the cast hub on the DC and compare that to the OD of the cast hub on the 611-b. In the interim, what have you fellows done to refit your worn out rear tires on your 511 and 611 Case tractors. CM

Ive seen several switches to 15.5 x 36. I think they are
more readily available from Deere 630s. I havent
checked lately.

I seen that M.E. Miller tire has several choices in that size and a really nice looking 45 degree tread, but unfortunatly none of them are U.S. made. I have fairly new 12.4-38 tires on my DC if any measurements from those for comparison would help just let me know.

(quoted from post at 03:27:47 03/07/23) Ive seen several switches to 15.5 x 36. I think they are
more readily available from Deere 630s. I havent
checked lately.

Eric, I will ask my JD guys in our club what they are using an their rim size.CM

Tractor data (not always reliable) says JD 530s had 36 and the 630 38. Should be some 36 around as there are quite a few 530s around

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back