64 case 830 anybody have a pic of one??

Anonymous-0

I have a 1964 ji.case 830 diesel c.o.m and i waswondering if. Anybody has a few or atleast one picture of the steps ?? And the toolbox. Basicly im wondering if mine are all correct and for this machine ty.

here are the steps and Eagle Hitch sorry I missed seeing the tool box I can get one of that also, you can a bit of it in the third pic on the RH side floor board next to the Eagle Hitch rockshaft
cnt
a138208.jpg

a138209.jpg

a138210.jpg

a138211.jpg

Interesting that the clam shell fenders carried through to the 830s. I"m looking fwd to mounting a fender radio. I know that technology has taken us into the Ipod ,but I have fond memories of listening to WLS radio out of Chicago as a youth ,when I would plow south of the barn yard. Hey Pastor John!
Any pics of the fender mounted radios fellows and gals?

On my DC's and 830's with clam shell fenders I cut a hole in the top of the fender for the size pipe that the radio fit. I bolted the pipe to the axle, and welded it to the fender, then I welded in a truss between the pipe and the fender about half way down. I did this 30 years ago, and these fenders are in better shape than the originals because it stiffened them so much. I was not much concerned with looks back then. Of about 8 that I did this way all but one are still in use today.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back