660 front rim

I will need a different front rim for my 660 International.Is this a special rim? I haven't found one by surfing the web. Is a salvage yard my best bet? I will post pictures when rear tires are reversed and tractor is about complete.

18 inch rim I think. Also used on some 9 series tractors and maybe others. SWD9 used the same rim as a example.

The w9s and wd9s and all the rest of the models right up to the 660 use the same rim. Pretty sure the Massey 55 uses the same rims also. Plus the old case 900 uses the same ones also.

All I can say is don't look at salvage yards east of the Missippi river. Here in Ohio never saw any of those tractors, way to big for the farms at that time. Might have seen some at red Power Roundup but not even sure there were any there. Know if any the older and no 660.

On a cast center? Held with clamps? It's just a plain rim.

I picked up a 6-bolt 18" rim at an auction, cut the center out, cleaned it up, painted it, and installed it on Dad's W-400. Cost $15 for the rim and tire. Cost $650 for the plasma cutter that died while modifying the rim...

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back