7.5L-15 tri-rib on 8 inch rim

Does anyone have a picture of a 7.5L-15 tri-rib mounted on an 8 rim? I know they are supposed to be mounted on a 6 rim. I am building a custom rim to move the tires inward as far as possible and reduce the diameter.

That wide of a rim will have difficulty being inflated if tubeless. If mounted and inflated it will have much less sidewall flex, transmitting energy to the axle and tractor. What is the outcome objective? A too wide rim won't make the tractor narrower. Jim

(quoted from post at 14:37:59 10/01/23) Whelp, I guess Janicholson doesn't have a picture of anything. Does anyone else?

No, because nobody has done it. At least nobody here.

Everybody wants to UPsize tires, not downsize. So you'll be infinitely more likely to find people with pictures of 11L's on an 8" rim.

I owned my tire shop for 22 years and did it many times. A decent bead blaster will seat the beads no problem. I do not have any pictures.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back