826 International

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hi everyone, have a 826 International that I want to restore. Anyone have any background info? Father says it has a german diesel. That"s all I know about it for the most part. It has a turbo, but im not sure it came on there from the factory. Does anyone out here know about this model and what I need to know before tearing into it?? Thanks for the help
 
Built 1969 through 1971 came in hydrostatic or gear drive.Came with a nonturbo 358 cid 92 pto hp German diesel.Weight was around 9800#.Im not sure on production numbers but at least 10 thousand plus were made if I read the serial numbers right.Their wasn't many in my area mostly the 856 1256 but the 826 were good tractors they tell me.Not knowing your tractors condition can't answer what you need to do to it.
 
Thanks, its in fair condition, biggest problem weve had with it is turbo clogging mainly due to prolonged sitting. That is about all i know on the mechanical side. It has straight sheet metal for its age and has approx. 6000 hrs.
 
I believe that those tractors did not come from the factory with a turbo. We have one and I've done a little research on it. The only 358 that came from the factory with a turbo was on a bulldozer. Thats what I've found so far. Let me know if I'm wrong though.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top