A fixer upper for Bryce:

Dick

Saw this add on Craigslist and thought of Bryce. I have one and they are nice for a small farm. They work great for any kind of grain. I don't know anything about this machine other than it's for sale at a good price. It's an AC All Crop combine and looks to be in pretty good shape. Might be worth a call if you think you could use it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/grd/4850102140.html

Oooo. Look there!

I would love to have it, but it is a good 9 hours away!

I called and told my partner in crime about it (AC Guy) and he thinks that we should hold off on it..

He has two of them, and we know where there are 2 more, and maybe a 3rd one. If we could get one more, then we would have enough parts to get two working ones, and then we would each keep one...

Eldon might want it! He might be just as crazy as me! :)

Paint sure holds up good out there compared to Ohio !

Wonder if that engine would be the same as in a tractor ? if so be worth it just for that.

They are Allis Chalmers "B" engines, but they have a built in clutch, and a different cooling system. Would easily interchange into a tractor though... Bryce

Mike is right, here in ohio not only would the paint be gone, most the sheet metal would be gone also. It's tough enough to keep the rust away in unheated buildings.

That is a big bin 66 and the engine at that time would have been a CA engine with more power than the B engine and that clutch just bolted on and was a revercer of the shaft as well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back