jbrown777-HT
New User
I just took 'delivery' on a YM276D. (My first, other than a IH garden tractor) So far so good.
I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions in the future, but for now, I have 2.
The decal is gone indicating the shift pattern for the range gears. I can surely muddle through but if anyone can give me that info, I'd appreciate it.
And, unfortunately, it did not come with any of the manuals. I did download the Service Manual from ClassicManuals.net, but I was looking for a pdf of the Operation Manual. I Googled it...but no luck. Any suggestions?
BTW, the pictures in the ClassicManuals.com download are awful.
I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions in the future, but for now, I have 2.
The decal is gone indicating the shift pattern for the range gears. I can surely muddle through but if anyone can give me that info, I'd appreciate it.
And, unfortunately, it did not come with any of the manuals. I did download the Service Manual from ClassicManuals.net, but I was looking for a pdf of the Operation Manual. I Googled it...but no luck. Any suggestions?
BTW, the pictures in the ClassicManuals.com download are awful.